Following are my Life Bucket List items, my Health and Well Being Goals and some of my Non-Scale Victories. And things that I either miss doing or wish I could do.
|Buy a pair of Levi's|
|Cross my legs||19th January 2016||t ain't all that comfortable right now, but one will sit on top of the other. I'm sitting in the barbershop whilst Ken gets that gorgeous beard shaped and I'm feeling good! So I'm calling it - nailed.|
|Stop needing blood pressure medication||18 December 2015||It's just over a month since surgery and my bloody pressure is so very close to normal!|
|Fit my calves in a pair of boots|
|Walk up Pukemokemoke Bush Reserve||27th March 2016||I did it!!!!! There were quite a few stops along the way but who cares, the summit I made.|
|Do the Colour Run - or should I say, actually RUN the Colour Run (so that's like do a 5km)|
|Walk up Te Mata Peak (in the Hawkes Bay)||30th December 2016 and the 31st too!||Not once, but twice in two days!|
|Have just one almost visible abdominal muscle (although apparently, they come in pairs)|
|Be able to do a Box Jump|
|Reach a point where early morning work out sessions become just normal - or I'm organising life to prioritise good eating and workouts|
|Have that healthy skin 'glow'|
|Do the Hamilton Lake ParkRun|
|Complete the Tongariro Crossing||1st April 2017||In just over 6 hours, with Ken and a group of wonderful friends, bloody did it!|
|Climb Mt Te Aroha|
|Climb Mt Pirongia|
|Go Scuba Diving||24 November 2017||And on the Great Barrier Reef too - which is basically two Bucket List items in one|
|Find a game/activity that Nixie Lix and I can do together for fun and training|
|Pose for a wildly theatrical and glamorous photograph with my dogs|
|Train to enter an NZ NABBA/IFBB Women's Novice Bikini or Figure event in 2019|
|Complete a Whole 30 round|
Things I Have Knocked the Hell Off the List
- Cross my legs
- 19th January 2016 – It ain’t all that comfortable right now, but one will sit on top of the other. I’m sitting in the barbershop whilst Ken gets that gorgeous beard shaped and I’m feeling good! So I’m calling it – nailed.
- Walk up Pukemokemoke Bush Reserve – and not just to the path split, but all the way to the summit!
- 27th March 2016 – I did it!!!!! There were quite a few stops along the way but who cares, the summit I made.
- Walk up Te Mata Peak (in the Hawkes Bay)
- 30th December 2016 and the 31st too!
- Complete the Tongariro Crossing
- 1st April 2017 – In just over 6 hours, with Ken and a group of wonderful friends, bloody did it!
- Go Scuba Diving
- 24 November 2017 – Great Barrier Reef